Mow, Trim & Blow
Fresh Air Lawn Care’s weekly mow program keeps your yard in perfect condition all season. By switching from a gas powered lawn services provider you can help to reduce air, water, and noise pollution while also reducing dependence on oil. The average home using gas-powered lawn equipment emits the same amount of pollution as driving a car approximately 400 miles per month.
Fresh Air Lawn Care’s battery powered equipment is 99% cleaner than our gas powered competitors and we can match their prices. Why deal with all that pollution and noise when you can get a ZERO EMISSION mowing service for about the same price?
Fresh Air Lawn Care provides a variety of yard clean-up services, including:
Leaves can be used for compost in the garden or flower beds. We can also remove and recycle them.
We use hand removal and/or natural weed killer to the greatest extent possible.
Gardens and Flower Beds
We offer garden and flowerbed maintenance to your preference, whether you want it once a week or once per season.
If you don’t want to bother with picking up after your pet, we can take care of it.
Trees and Shrubbery
We can help your trees and shrubs stay healthy and beautiful with proper trimming and pruning, which prevents limb breakage and promotes growth.
The removal of excess yard waste helps your lawn to breathe and grow lush and full.
- Decomposing dead plant and animal residues to humus
- Combining nitrogen and carbon to prevent nutrient loss
- Suppressing disease
- Producing plant growth regulators
- Developing soil structure and water penetration/retention
- Cleaning up chemical residues
- Shifting soil pH toward neutral
- Retrieving nutrients from distant parts of the soil
- Decomposing thatch
- Controlling the nitrogen supply to the lawn as needed
Chemical vs. Organic
Organic fertilizers help to correct soil pH. The use of chemicals cause trace minerals to be continually eliminated from the soil. This is due to the fact that chemical fertilizers lack the basic elements needed for lawn health, which allows plants to extract from the soil the necessary elements to grow. Most experts agree that lawns and plants require from 80 to 120 mineral elements for optimum growth.
Fresh Air Lawn Care can help you maintain your sprinklers, as well as conserve water, all season. Here are just a few of the ways we can help your lawn look great while using less water:
- Position your sprinklers so water lands on the lawn or garden, not on paved areas
- Deep-soak your lawn (when watering the lawn, do it long enough for the moisture to soak down to the roots where it will do the most good)
- Water during the early parts of the day (early morning is generally better than dusk since it helps prevent the growth of fungus)
- Avoid over-watering plants and shrubs, as this can actually diminish plant health and cause yellowing of leaves
We provide comprehensive sprinkler repair and maintenance including a seasonal turn on/off service.
Proper seasonal aeration helps your lawn make better use of water and nutrients which promotes healthy roots creating a beautiful lawn. Aeration creates pockets in the lawn where water and oxygen can penetrate deeper into the soil providing for stronger and deeper root growth.